Tuesday, June 02, 2015

June 2: Weekly Garden Update

Once it’s planted,  I take a walk through my garden nearly every day.  This year, I’ve decided to make a picture very Monday so that I can look back and see the progress as it unfolds.  Right now, things are a bit of a mess as the newly planted vegetables, herbs, and flowers take root.


I like to weed a couple of rounds before I set down the mulch I use for weed control and water management so the mess is just part of the process.  Though it looks chaotic, there are happy developments in the soil.  The zinnia seedlings are a promising collection amongst last year’s mulch remnants.  They remind me that there are summer bouquets headed my way.


Week by week, my growing plants will take stronger hold and I will care for them and patiently await the garden rewards to come.






No comments: